|GROLSCH & FYXD305 Invites You|
Wednesday Night Ride, our weekly ride.
This time is that time of the month were we team up with GROLSCH Miami and do our Grolsch Pub Crawl.
This time we'll be having 3 different stops, we will say the order of which Bar we'll be hitting first.
A FREE beer ticket per rider will be hand out at the meeting point.
Here is the Bars we'll be hitting with the specials they gonna have for us:
-Willcall: $4 Grolsch SwingTop bottles
-Churchills: $3 Grolsch on draft + food specials
-Brickell Irish Pub: 2 Grolsch (draft) for price of one –complimentary fries
*NOTE: this's not the specific order
Our Wednesday Night ride
It's just a friendly ride were we all meet and ride together just to get to know each other and ride together as a group.
We ride from 15-20 miles with a couple of 'Pit/Beers Stop' to refresh our self and hydrate ..;-).
This will be a ride at your own risk event!
*We will all be riding together and you will be following US (Peter, Ian, Darkness, Mandy or Edgar)
*We will be staying on the right lane at all times (Unless turning)
*Bring your lights! Helmets recommended. (Whistles work)
*Bring your SPARES
There will be no corking and we will be STOPPING at ALL RED LIGHTS unless its COMPLETELY clear.
NO MAN IS LEFT BEHIND! (but keep up)
The destination will be a different one in every ride, so we dnt tell untill the day of the ride right when we meet.
MEET UP POINT:
*** OMNI Station right on Biscayne and 15th ***
Follow us on Twitter
© I Heart Miami 305 and I Heart Miami, 2008-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Caroline Kristin and I Heart Miami 305/I Heart Miami with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2014 (238)
- 3/2-3: Carnaval on the Mile
- Fri 3/1: 80's for Haiti
- Sun 3/3: Gifford Lane Art Stroll
- 2/22 Welcome back Weekend!
- Fri 2/22: Viernes Culturales
- Feb 23-24: South Miami Rotary Art Festival
- Sat 2/23: Wynwood Farmers' Market
- Fri 2/22: Miami Critical Mass
- Feb 21-24: Virginia Key Grassroots Festival
- Sat 2/23: Tobacco Road Tomatino Festival
- Havaianas, Michelle Bernstein, and the Food and Wi...
- Community Q & A on the Knight Arts Challenge
- Sun 2/17: Virginia Key Eco Bike Tour
- Mon 2/18: Wynwood History of Graffiti Bike Tour
- Feb 17: Kite Day Festival, Haulover Park
- Feb 15: Brickell Movies on the Plaza
- Sunday 2/17: Chinese New Year Festival
- Feb 16-18: Coconut Grove Arts Festival
- Miami International Boat Show
- Wed 2/13: Grolsch Bicycle Pub Crawl
- Feb 14-18: Art Wynwood
- Friday 2/8: DWNTWN Concert Series- Suenalo and Spa...
- Wednesday Wallcasts on the Beach: February
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2012 (133)
- ► 2011 (103)
- ► 2010 (158)
- ► 2009 (149)