Primary Projects / Crooks & Castles presents “Asif’s Guns”, a pop-up installation, showcasing more than 300 firearms handcrafted from cardboard by Asif Farooq. Curated to simulate an authentic gun store at a 400-square-foot retail space in the heart of the Wynwood Arts District, Asif’s Guns will be loaded with replicas that range from traditional snub-nosed revolvers to M16 assault rifles.
Follow us on Twitter
© I Heart Miami 305 and I Heart Miami, 2008-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Caroline Kristin and I Heart Miami 305/I Heart Miami with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2014 (238)
- ► 2013 (254)
- Sat 12/29: Fashionista's Flea
- 12/21-12/23: Coconut Grove Candy Cane Village
- Dec 7-9 11am-2pm: ArtCycle: Bike Tour
- Thurs 12/6: Locust Projects Reception
- Sat: 12/8 8pm Basel Castle
- Sat 12/8: Bicycle Tour de Wynwood
- Wednesday Wallcasts on the Beach: December
- 12/6-9: Miami's Independent Thinkers 4th Edition A...
- Sat: 12/8: Primary Projects Pop-Up Installation: A...
- Art*Beats&Lyrics: Wed 12/5
- DWNTWN Art Shuttle: FREE
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2011 (103)
- ► 2010 (158)
- ► 2009 (149)