Anytime I need to get someone a gift, and I've actually remembered to get them a gift in advance (and not running around Miami 30 minutes before a party..) I love to turn to Etsy. I love unique, one of a kind, handmade gifts that really fit a person's personality, and I love supporting struggling artists (or stay at home moms who do crafts all day and I'm really jealous of their life). I'll stop ranting. I found some great local Miami artists on Etsy and wanted to share them with you!! If you're going to buy online, at least "buy local"!
Follow us on Twitter
© I Heart Miami 305 and I Heart Miami, 2008-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Caroline Kristin and I Heart Miami 305/I Heart Miami with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2014 (238)
- ► 2013 (254)
- I Love Miami Spice returns, and so does returning ...
- Fifty Shades of Dark Beer: Cervezas 7/30
- Critical Mass: Friday 7/27
- Happy 116th Birthday to Miami!
- Midtown Miami Moonlit Movies: Wed 8pm
- All You Can Drink Craft Beer Night! Sat 7/21
- Free Days at Deering Estate
- Etsy in Miami
- Tweet Up! Thursday 7/19 at Mercadito
- Take the Miami Trolley to Art Walk! Saturday 7/14
- DWNTWN Miami Concert Series: Grupo Treo 7/13
- Happy Birthday USA!!! Celebrate Miami Style!
- Spaaaalicious! Miami Spa Month starts today!
- Bye Bye Zeke's, Hello Rio Station
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2011 (103)
- ► 2010 (158)
- ► 2009 (149)